Click on the logo above to find out how to enter to win all these fabulous prizes.
· Try to make sure you are with someone you know so you have an extra pair of hands and someone to chat to.
· Go to recommended breastfeeding friendly cafes
· Find somewhere comfortable and try to relax. Make sure you have a glass of water next to you before you start feeding.
· When your baby is older if they like playing with your necklace or your top you could try wearing a nursing necklace.
· Wear a vest or nursing vest under your top. Many mums find wearing layers useful.
· Know your rights. The Equality Act 2010 has made it illegal for anyone to ask a breastfeeding woman to leave a public place such as a cafe, shop or public transport.
· If you do feel uncomfortable, wearing a Snoob breastfeeding scarf can help you to feed as discreetly as you wish. www.snoob.co.uk