You might recall mention that Angelique and I (and friends) reluctantly agreed to make fools of ourselves with a one-off (or will it be?) FitSteps demonstration at the School Summer Fete. Pre-performance nerves were calmed with a swift Pimms and group huddle (why on earth did we think drinking before jumping about in the heat in public was a grand plan???). The announcer built up our imminent appearance in the arena, ignoring our pleas to play it down.
We are clearly getting weary. Yesterday my bleary left eye wrenched itself opened and spied the clock with shock. “WE ARE LATE…COME ON EVERYONE…..NOWWWWW!!” Non-responsive sleepy heads carried on slumbering as I ran without direction here, there and everywhere, not quite knowing how to get on task and MANAGE everyone (including myself).
Soon after my bleary single-eyed shock, both eyes now absorbed Angelique’s urgently texted plea for “MILK!” as her boys were grumpily trying to soggify their cereal in barely a centimetre of milk from their last pint. My No. 2 laughed, “Snoob’s not having a great morning!” I smiled weakly, with a powerfully sarcastic undertone. Ha. Ha. Ha.
1. how did you meet?
2. your ages?
3. how did the idea came about?
4. how is the business doing now?
Angelique beat me to it, and gave the honest answer to No. 2.
So in an attempt to deflect our lovely journalist from age-related details, here are some alternative Snoob responses:
1. We met during our eldest boys’ pre-school days. Their favourite (and sole) occupation was to disguise themselves as lions. We drank coffee and wine (not at the same time), talked, and changed a lot of babies’ nappies.
2. We are both absolutely still in our twenties. Have been for at least a decade.
3. Angelique’s brainchild further developed during mutual brainstorming about business ideas that might help mums.
4. AMAZINGLY. Expansion and exports. And it’s all about making an informed choice. Plus it keeps us totally sane. Can you tell?
If you'd like to not make a fool of yourself in a more discreet FitSteps venue, check out Emma's FB page here: https://www.facebook.com/FitstepswithEmma?pnref=lhc