3. You can’t believe you ever thought life before babies was ‘busy’. You occasionally hark back to lazy Sundays with newspapers and breakfast in bed.
4. Sleep becomes a precious commodity – and you feel like you never get enough.
6. Who knew baby poo could start so many new conversations?
8. Preparing and packing for a day trip with a baby can feel like packing for a month away.
9. Breastfeeding is the most natural way to feed your child, but it may not feel that way to start with. It can be hard work, painful and take time to get established.
10. Guilt and anxiety are bywords for motherhood but it’s those magical moments that keep you going. The love you feel for your baby is like no other.
There are many more things that could be added to this list. Please feel free to share some of your experiences by commenting below.
Angelique & Becky x
La Leche League